Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review: Biore Micellar Cleansing Water

I seldom apply makeup because I'm generally I am happy with my skin condition,
and I'm a lazy bum. heheh.

When I do apply makeup for special occasions, 
I've always been using Biore's Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets :D
Its really convenient to use because there's a lot of makeup remover in just one sheet.
Enough to wipe off all the warpaint on my face. 

Today, however, I'm putting Biore's new product - Micellar Cleansing Water to the test!


Micellar Cleansing Water is a water-based makeup remover, and contains the following:

Watery Micellar Technology  
Dissolves and removes makeup 

Natural Mineral Water 
Which gives it a gentle and soothing feel

Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract 
for brighter, softer and supple skin

Anti-bacterial formula 
to prevent pimples and minimises pores

First, let me show you the usual makeup products I use.


Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser to hide visible pores.
Maybelline Pure BB Mineral Watergel BB cream.
L'oreal Super Liner- Blackbuster.

See, typical lazy makeup. I'm usually done in 5 minutes LOL.


My makeup face. 
What do you mean, there's nothing?!

Okay fine I admit my eyes are small.
Puff up for you all to prove that there's eyeliner okay.

 #smalleyewoes

The Micellar Cleansing Water comes with a dispensing pump, 
and I used one pump per cotton pad.


To remove eye make up, hold the cotton pad over the eye for 5 seconds.


Off in one swipe.


The difference is more obvious isn't it? HAHA.

I used another cotton pad to get rid of the rest.



Skin feels clean and there's no sticky feel!

In all honesty, the Micellar Cleansing Water is quite effective in removing eye makeup.
If you wear more makeup, the amount of remover you need may be more than 2 pumps.
For convenience sake, I'd still prefer the Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets, especially for overseas use.

Biore's Micellar Cleansing Water available at $18.90, in all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...