Sunday, April 28, 2013

lazy weekends

meant to be spent lazing around, instead of going to lectures :x

took half-day on thursday to dye my hair !
back to shunji matsuo@313, which was where i went for my last dye job in dec.
the color lasted quite well, and i wanted to try the treatment this time :B

my stylist was zenn, and she was really nice and patient!
i wanted to do electric blue streaks next time, and she helped answer the many queries i had.
she advised me to do the treatment this time to prep my hair for the pre-lightning process,
and also told me how it would turn out after multiple washes (ashy-blue).
heheheh probably gonna do this wild color in the future.


loved how my red hair turned out 

special thanks to ahpok, who waited for me for around 2 hours.
he didnt wait in vain, cause we were t watch iron-man 3 later ! :D
uncle gave me 2 tickets for the premiere, whoots.


ootd for thursday: 
reversible racer tank top from dandzelia, 
swish it fishtail skirt in indigo from my ever fav TTR.


with my favourite taupok :B

skipped lecture on saturday to have brunch with my sisters !
and recruit loh bowei. hahaha.

went to A for Arbite, at 28 Aliwal St.
strike another place off the glutton list !
love the ambience and layout. feels like a kindergarten classroom :D


blackboard for menu, lego blocks lining the bar, and the tables !


food was awesomely yummy too!
walao if only every weekend was such an indulgence,
i'd definitely expand in size. :x


bowei's pancakes - banana x sea salt caramel.


jingxuan's egg benedict 


me and jinghui's B for Breakfast ! 
i love the scrambled eggs, the bacon, the potatoes, the mushrooms,
the salad, the grilled tomato! okay thats everything except the beans.


truffle fries. second time and i'm still not impressed.
i'm happy with my good old mac fries.


cream of tomato soup, and my iced chocolate. 


this is the cutest pepper shaker ever !
looks like a telescope/metal syringe
to use it, you have to press the knob on top.
like using a pipette ! :B

my sisters scolded me a geek for being obsessed with it,
but later on they also spammed playing . cheyyyy~


ootd for sat: 
basic toga top from pearlavish
leather pleat skirt from megagamie
and metal plate belt koped from jh. hehehe.


jh's ootd.
we're always different like that, i'm colorful and she's monochrome
but no one could ask for a better and crazier sister. 



above all, i love the bonding time with my sisters.
its not always easy to spend time with them, cause we are busy with our own stuff.
sometimes i come home and they're already asleep.
so this brunch was a perfect excuse for us to hang out.


cooked dinner for taupok !

was feeling lazy to go out, so we decided to stay at home and slack.
both taupok and jx were the perfect guinea pigs for me to try out my skills.
finally perfected my chawanmushi, after goodness me how many attempts!
this time the texture and taste was just right. :D

first time trying to prepare omu rice too. 
used one egg and soya sauce to season, so it didnt turn out fluffily yellow.
next time i know to use two eggs and salt alr :B

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset.

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
    http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/shunji-matsuo-313-somerset/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

    You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Warm Regards
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...